Floral attitude !















Hi dolls,

Another post , another day and here we go ! IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE !!
I had a fully busy week that I really need a quite weekend ASAP . Maybe a romantic dinner with my hubby will be a good idea ! Still have no plans yet but there sure will be some shopping out there as it's the best way for me to relax and feel good :)

I got many comments on how much I love to wear floral prints and the answer is "I die for it" , I mean what is better than an outfit that makes you feel like a blooming flower !!! It's so fresh and trendy and can be mixed easily with many different colors and textures. In this look I'm wearing these famous pants from H&M and a studded shoulders sweater from Forever21 . The heels are ZARA new collection and I adore this neon bright color that highlights the whole look !

I love to add an edgy touch to my spring styles .. it's always fun and bold !

What do you think of this look ?!!

Wish you all a happy weekend :)

LOVE XOXO