The bomber Jacket





Hello Lovelies ,

 As many of you know by now . I'm a real shopaholic. I'm addicted, It's getting worse and just can't help it :( I love to spoil my self from time to time and since the coolest shopping mall is 45 mins driving from our place and still doesn't meet my satisfaction , I buy most of my purchases online . Luckily most of the stores that I love offer online shopping . My top shopping destinations are ZARA, TOPSHOP, Forever21, ASOS and Karmaloop.

 I've been looking for a printed bomber jacket for a long time but couldn't find the one in mind . I didn't want to go for another floral print item in my closet and wanted something different this time!!! I spied this bomber jacket on TOPSHOP latest lookbook and totally fell in love . I wasn't sure about the fit but I got it in a bigger size to get the oversized boyfriend look and taa daa ... It's perfect !
Love the scarf print and the colors of it and already have many ideas of styling it in mind :) In this outfit I paired it with a cute purple silk top and a leather skirt ( You know I adore leather ) . I gave it another casual touch with these wedges to add more cuteness to the whole look .

 I'm wearing : TOPSHOP : bomber jacket/ Forever21 : top and tights/ AX: Leather skirt/ ZARA: wedges(old)

 What do you think of this outfit ?

 P.s : I made some changes to the blog design but still looking for more ideas . If you have some in mind please don't hesitate to tell me about it as I'm desperate for change right now :)

 LOVE YOU ALL .. Happy Weekend Ya'll !

 XOXO