Bikers Love !





















Hello friends,

I really think that I should get a motorbike :)

I mean with all these biker jackets that I own , I still can't get enough ! I always look for more and can't resist a cute biker jacket calling my name in any website or store! I saw this one on TOPSHOP's website couple of weeks ago . I hesitated a lot before I purchased it as I wasn't sure about the cut or the color ! But a neon biker jacket in denim ! Who can resist that ! I got it few days ago and I'm really happy with it .

Couldn't think of a better way to wear it for the first time than a whole biker look ! Leather look leggings, a skull scarf, a biker bag and the dangerous JC Lita boots . This biker outfit is completely me from head to toe ! This make me feel that I need to get a girly motorbike with some neon details ASAP :)

I'm wearing : TOPSHOP : Jacket/ Newlook: shirt/ Alexander Mcqueen : scarf / Jeffery Campbell : Boots / Balenciaga : city bag

What is your favorite piece of this outfit ?