Classics and Buns



















Hello lovely friends,

I spent the weekend watching videos on Youtube of how to make the perfect hair bun ! This trend is taking over the fashion blogs and every blogger I know style it in a different way . I've always wanted to try this hair style but it was always turning out not as expected . Finally, after many trials and errors , taadaa ! Could make the perfect hair bun As you see :)

I gave the look a classic touch with this - Chanel style - jacket and my oversized black sunnies . But my inner rocker wasn't satisfied till I put on my favorite red leather look pants and snake printed pumps :)
Since I love every thing biker and animal print, there should be a piece in the outfit that makes me feel me!!

Have you tried the hair bun style ?
What do you think of this trend ?


I'm wearing : Forever21 : Jacket/ Bershka : pants/ Justfab : heels and bag / AE: shades



LOVE XOXO