Floral Mania






















These pants are definitely my favorite purchase this season . I styled them in dozen ways and still find a new way every time I wear them. They are simply amazing an a huge hit . I've seen many bloggers and fashionistas around the world wearing them in different ways and loved how each girl adds her own touch and personal style to them .

This look is a bit edgy yet cute . I love to combine different styles in one and create an unexpected look at the end . The leather biker vest contrasts the yellow shirt and the floral print . But the bold side is still there with the oversized shopper bag and the cuffed sandals . Edgy yet fun :)

I'm wearing : Shirt and bag : ZARA/ vest : Forever21 / pants : H&M / Heels : MANGO / Sunnies : AE

Wish you all a happy flowery weekend :)

LOVE XOXO