Lemon Peach Milkshake !!


















Hello dolls,

Hope you all had a nice weekend . The weather is getting warmer and warmer and I think summer will start before we know it ! I can't wait for the summer vacation to start . I know what you think but for me I still have to finish some work for the school before I will officially be on vacation . It has been a tough semester and I really need to relax , slowdown and have some fun . Expecting a great thing to happen by the end of this week and just can't wait!! I will let you know later :)

Anyways , I'm back to fun colors again ! Colors that go well with my mood and my diet too :)
Isn't these colors delicious ? Light lemon and neon peach make me feel like running to the closest place where I can get a refreshing ice-cold milkshake ASAP :)


I'm wearing / TOPSHOP : denim neon jacket / Zara : pastel jeans , bag / H&M : floral shirt , Shoes / Forever21 : Bracelet


BY THE WAY .. for all my American friends and followers .. Happy Memorial day USA !!


XOXO