Neons & Neutrals


















Hi dolls,

Counting down started to my official  summer vacation and we have many plans in mind but haven't decide  any of them yet ! I would really love to visit some places that I've never been before like Boston . I heard a lot about how beautiful that place is and would really love to give it a shot . For a city girl like me any place with crowded streets and big shopping malls would be perfect :)
So any suggestions American readers ?

Let's talk some fashion here, this what I wore today . Trying to overcome my color-blocking overload I decided to go with some neutrals . A super neon top and matching sandals with a camel high waisted skirt and a black-camel satchel and I was ready to go . This N&N combo can always work and never let you down baby :)

I'm wearing : Forever21 : neon top / Zara : neon heels / Cambridge satchel : Bag / H&M : skirt / Dior : sunglasses


LOVE YOU GUYS


XOXO