Stripes and colorblocking


















Hi dolls,

Once again I'm falling in love with stripes . You saw me rocking the striped shirt few weeks ago , now here is the new addition to my stripes collection . Motel Jordan skinny jeans in stripes . These pants are every fashionista's dream skinnies . They fit perfectly and are made of a very stretchy material that truly hugs your curves and makes you look hotter that hell !!

I have tons of ideas to style them already but let's start with the basics . A cute simple colorful sweater, cute heels and a bright clutch . So simple yet stylish and super comfy to rock day to night !

Seriously , If you are thinking of a cute pair of skinnies this season that cannot let you down , GO FOR THESE !!!!!

I'm wearing : Forever21: sweater / Motel Jordan : jeans / Zara : heels / Asos : clutch

Have a nice weekend

XOXO