1969












































Hello dolls,


Have you ever had an image about you living in a different time frame ? I've always loved the period between 60's and 70's ! The time where everything had its own magic and glam . From movies and entertainment to fashion and style . I asked my mother many times about that time and every answer I got made me fall in love with it more and more .

Today I'm just clipping my self living the old glam of these days . Waiting for something to happen or someone to come on a random pavement in 1969, excluding the modern cars and surroundings !!

My photographer this time is my lovely little sister . For the first time on this blog you see pictures that are not taken by the self-timer !


I'm wearing / Every thing : ZARA / Asos : clutch and accessories / Prada : sunglasses


What is your favorite time frame ?


LOVE XOXO