Welcome Ramadan























Hey dolls,

Ramadan is here ! The month when all Muslims fast from the sunshine to the sunset . We stop eating , drinking and smoking during that time . It's a way to share the feeling with those who are starving everyday around the world . It also teaches us to be patient and appreciate the blessings that god gave us . Today was the first day of Ramadan . Although it wasn't easy to fast for 16 hours , it went well and we could do it ! The hardest part of it was not having my daily coffee which makes it hard for me to focus . I hope to get over that problem with time !

Anyways, today I wore a maxi dress which is something I don't usually do ! I don't know but I don't feel like my self when I wear maxi dresses or skirts . What do you guys think ?


I'm wearing / Forever21 : Maxi dress / Zara : mint jacket / Asos : clutch / YSL : ring