A touch of Pink













 Hello beautiful readers ,

I'm so overwhelmed with all that love you are showing me everyday through your comments and emails . I really love and appreciate each one of you and promise to do my best to develop and improve this blog as much as possible .

Only few days are left before the Christmas vacation . I'm counting days to meet my family in Kuwait again. Can't wait to share with you guys some posts from back home . I would love to show you my country and where I'm coming from . It will be a great chance to introduce to you some fashionable finds and tips in our Kuwaiti style ! Until then , stay tuned to my posts :)

Now talking outfit , Since the weather is suddenly became warm enough to go out bared feet I put on my favorite sandals , a hot pink skirt , a striped shirt and a quilted leather jacket in a fun chic day to night style .

I'm wearing /

Forever21 : shirt , purse
Zara : skirt
Mango : heels
Ae : Sunglasses
Minusey : Jacket