Like A Diamond























































Hey dolls,

Finally I'm done of this term at the college ! OMG it was hectic ! Can you imagine your self being a mother of two toddlers , a graduate student and a full time fashion blogger ! I mean seriously , sometimes I really don't know how I do it . I believe that it's an inner power in every woman . We can do multiple things al at once and for some reason we are good at it ! Multitasking that is ! So keep it going ladies :)

About this outfit , well it's this pair of camo skinnies again ! My ultimate favorite for this season . Paired it with "The diamond " Tee from T-shirt Policy London and a long line blazer with some spiky details .
What do you think of this look ?

I'm wearing /

T-shirt Polic : T-Shirt 
ZARA : Blazer, Pants & Bag
Sole Boutique : Pumps
Versace : Sunglasses