Shopping in the City












Hey dolls,

Few days left before this awesome vacation has to end and I have to head back to the US . I want to spend every moment with my family and friends and have as much fun as possible and that includes shopping most of the time :)

I'm so overwhelmed with the great generosity and love that the local Kuwaiti designers and stores have been showing me since the first moment I arrived . It will be my honor to rock their unique pieces and proudly introduce their work to the world through my blog . I would love to start with q8up2date online store who gave me some great gifts that I can't wait to show you, starting with this lovely vest I'm wearing here !

I'm wearing /

q8up2date : Vest  (gift)
Forever21 : Sweater
Zara : pants
CHANEL : purse
Victoria Colasanto : Pumps  (gift )