Going Boho

































































































































Hello Dolls,

One of the most frequent questions I get almost everyday is "Who's taking my Pictures " . In fact I mentioned here that this blog is Photographed , edited and styled by me ! Yes It's all a one woman show ! As much as crazy this sounds It really makes me feel proud . I mean there are thousands of bloggers out there and the competition is really really tough ! Being able to do all this by my self is the coolest yet toughest thing ever ! But I like it this way ! I feel my self more when I take my photos using a tripod and a remote control for my Camera . I can't imagine my self feeling as free if someones else was doing it :)

Now let's talk outfit . It's a sunny day and It was a bit warm so I decided to go lighter this time and get out of the coat mode . I love Boho chic , but there is also a fierce biker girl inside me ! Put on a combination of the two and I was ready to go :)

I'm wearing /

Black Rivet : Biker Jacket ( Similar here , here and here )
Asos : Headpiece  (Similar here and here ) , Sunglasses
Celine : T-shirt
ZARA : Skirt ( Similar here ) and Bag
Bakers : Shoes