Designs from Kuwait !

















Hello Lovelies ,

One of my favorite things that I got to do when I was back home in Kuwait last December was meeting the local talented Designers . Ali Alsa'ad was one of the talent young ones I met and I had the honor to wear one of his phenomenal Jackets named after me here . In fact , that wasn't the only piece I got from Ali as he honored me to choose two more jackets of his unique collection and you see one of them today . I really love the chic sequined leopard collar and the color is just perfect .

If you are following me on Instagaram you must have been seen this beautiful bag a lot recently . This babe is handmade in Kuwait and designed by  Moni&J . This luxury brand is available at many stores around GCC area like Kuwait , Dubai and KSA . Let me tell you that the leather is one of my favorites so far , so nice and well made . I think this bag will be rocked a lot this season !

P.s : more details and links about the designers on my Instagram !



I'm wearing /

Ali Alsa'ad : Jacket
ZARA : top
Ae : Jeans
Moni&J : handbag
Forever21 : pumps
Firmoo : Sunglasses