Like a Star
















































































































































Hey guys ,

So obsessed with Midi skirts this season . Who said you have to show so much skin to feel hot ? Maxi and Midi are so trendy , classy and cute . Wether it's a skirt or a dress the color and print options are unlimited and the styling ways are variable . My favorite pleated leather look skirt is this one I got from ZARA . I love the length and love that the material is not actually leather which makes it light and perfect for Spring and summer . I paired it with this cute Stars printed sweater from Shopakira . Did I mention that I adore light weigh knitwear in hot weather !?

Now let's talk bags ! I was lucky enough to receive this adorable satchel from Rovimoss  and OMG I'm obsessed . The most difficult part was to choose from the various cute colors this lovely bag comes in . I adore the classic shape and the size is just perfect ! I believe this cutie with be my "TO GO " bag all this summer long !



Wearing /

Shopakira : Knitwear (Sweater )
ZARA : skirt and Sandals
Rovimoss : Go1 handbag 
Prada : Sunglasses