Hello From K-Town!





















Hello dolls,

After a long week recovering from being jet lagged and sick I finally got the chance to get out of bed and hangout with my sister in Kuwait City. Our favorite distention as shopaholics is "The Avenues", one of the largest shopping malls in the Middle East. I always enjoy my time checking the latest trends and enjoying some yummy desserts in one of many coffee shops around the place. This shopping mall is a must for everyone who visits Kuwait. The choices are simply endless!


Since the weather is cooler than I expected it was a good chance to put on some heavy clothes. I'm all into colorful coats this winter and candy colors are no exception. I tried to mix two of my favorite pastel colors ( baby blue and baby pink) in a cute casual outfit. My only complain: Wearing high heels in one of the largest shopping malls in the area is NOT a cool idea :)


Enjoy the Weekend!

I'm wearing /

Stradivarious : Coat
AE : jeans
Prada : Saffiano bag
Stradivarious : Scarf
Charlotte Olympia : Pumps