Hello Lego!






































































Hey dolls,

If you follow me on instagram you should know how obsessed I am with the Chanel Lego purse. I can't believe that this piece of art is finally mine! I love collecting statement pieces because that is real art to me. This beauty is not an exception!

Today's outfit is all about feeling chic yet comfortable. It's my leather leggings again with a plain top, cozy scarf and a hot pink coat ( Pink coats are so trendy this season).

Now this post might be the last one before I go for the christmas vacation. I'll be in Kuwait next week  and I miss reuniting with friends and family.

What are your plans for the holidays?


I'm wearing/

Rondacloset : top
Bershka : Leggings
Sheinside : coat
Chanel : Lego purse
Charlotte Russe : Booties