Have a Pink Valentine!





























Hello dolls,

It's that time of the year again when we stop for a while and think of those loved ones in our lives. For me Valentine day was always no difference! I mean, I'm always in love with my husband all year and I do my best to let him feel that everyday not only on special occasions. However, I love taking a moment to thank him for all that love and support he gives me everyday. For him being that supportive in a society where men don't usually do that is priceless!


Now let's talk about the outfit shall we?
This year I wanted to step out of the red zone for Valentines and pink is always my first option. mixing the crop top and pastel trend in today's look to create a cute yet chic outfit for a lovely little date with my Valentine!


OOTD

Forever21 : Sweater
Karen Millen : Skirt
Asos : Sunglasses
Forver21 : Pumps