Act Like a Lady!

























































Hello dolls,

So the countdown has officially started for my trip back to Kuwait this year. It has been so busy and I really need to spend some time with my family and friends back home! I will be traveling with the kids without my husband who has a lot of work to finish which is going to be quit challenging!

In the other hand, I can't wait to share some outfits from more local designers when I go back especially with the fact that It's going to be one of the busiest times of the year, Ramadan that is.


Now let's talk outfit! I'm so into dresses and full skirts this summer and this one is no exception! Thanks to talented friend designer Jihen I found the perfect black skirt that I've been in constant search for.  I wore it with White and Black shirt and had some fun with the accessories.


OOTD/

Forever21 : Shirt
Jihen Atypik : Skirt 
Jeffery Campbell : Pumps
Octa Bag : Handbag
Vogue : Sunglasses